Monday, April 16, 2012

A is for Army Wives

I've decided to attempt the A to Z blogging challenge.  The goal is to write a blog post every day, one for each letter of the alphabet.  While most people probably begin this challenge at the beginning of the month, I decided not to worry about that and just start today.  I'm not even going to worry if I skip a day.  The goal for me is to write when I can.  So here goes...

I have to admit.  I have an addiction.  Every Sunday evening at 8:00 p.m. everything stops for Army Wives.  Anything that has to be accomplished has to be done by 8:00 because once Army Wives begins there's no cleaning, no laundry, no kids, no husband. (You get the idea. No interruptions!) 

It all began six seasons ago.  They had me at hello.  Claudia Joy, Denise, Pamela, Roxy, and I'll even include Roland, the Army husband.  It brings the reality of war, and the daily struggles of Army Wives.  If you want drama, you've got it all in Army Wives.  If I had the opportunity to meet the writers of Army Wives though I would have to tell them to bring back Pamela.

And, just when I thought I could control my addiction along came Once Upon A Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...