1. Develop the 586 pictures I still have on my camera.
2. Put all of my pictures in photo albums.
3. Purchase new bath towels. Nice ones.
4. Get pull-ups out of my house FOREVER.
5. Get rid of all those teacher books I bought and are still in the attic.
6. Do something new in education.
7. Be more assertive.
8. Throw a crawfish boil.
9. Have a family portrait made. The last family picture we have features only one child.
10. Learn how to make wine.
11. Visit New York.
12. Travel to Italy.
13. Take a cruise.
14. Run a half-marathon.
15. Take a tennis lesson.
16. Laser eye surgery so I no longer have to wear glasses. This is the most frightening.
17. Plant a garden.
19. Experience ziplining through the air.
20. Make a new friend.