Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Bucket List

I've been thinking about my upcoming birthday in a few months in which I turn '44' this year.  For some reason this also make me think of a bucket list.  So, I've come up with a list of things I want to start marking off before it's too late.  If anyone wants to join me on one of these adventures come on aboard!

1.   Develop the 586 pictures I still have on my camera.
2.   Put all of my pictures in photo albums.
3.   Purchase new bath towels.  Nice ones.
4.   Get pull-ups out of my house FOREVER.
5.   Get rid of all those teacher books I bought and are still in the attic.
6.   Do something new in education.
7.   Be more assertive.
8.   Throw a crawfish boil.
9.   Have a family portrait made.  The last family picture we have features only one child.
10. Learn how to make wine.
11. Visit New York.
12. Travel to Italy.
13. Take a cruise.
14. Run a half-marathon.
15. Take a tennis lesson.
16. Laser eye surgery so I no longer have to wear glasses. This is the most frightening.
17. Plant a garden.
18. Write an A-Z blog.
19. Experience ziplining through the air.
20. Make a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...