Tuesday, April 17, 2012

B is for Boss

I don't mean to brag, but I have an awesome boss that I work for.  The environment I work in is both challenging and rewarding.  It takes a special person to become a teacher, but it takes a very special person to become a principal.

The greatest strengths I have observed with my boss are fairness and her ability to communicate.  No matter what situation she encounters she is able to think through a decision before presenting it.  She is constantly stressing teamwork to all her employees and models what is expected. 

One other important thing.  I can't forget to mention all the jean days we get during the year.  This may seem minuscule, but jean days are something most of us at work look forward to.  It's the little things that count. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...