Drove from Louisiana to Arkansas. Here is a recap of my trip on the way there.
- Left home at 5:30 p.m.
- Spent first 30 min. setting up GPS, getting gas, cash, and food for everyone at Sonic.
- Sang off key with hubby to Footloose playing on the radio.
- Chris gets a speeding ticket in Bradley, AR.
- Had contest with Chris and Caleb in who could hold an atomic fireball the longest in their mouth.
- Made a prediction with Caleb as to what time we would get there. I said 8:30 pm. He said 8:20 pm.
- First bathroom stop.
- Visited Bill Clinton's 2nd childhood home in Hope, AR.
- Played a math mind game which Caleb started and totally amazed me that he could guess the correct number I was thinking of.
- Sang along to Queen.
- Realized the GPS is taking us the long way.
- Texting with Caleb on our cell phones when we had a signal.
- Praying that we don't hit a deer on the long, desolate, dark, eerie highway.
- Roll windows down because Caleb is passing gas.
- Caleb asks, "When are we going to get there?"
- Finally arrive at destination at 9:15 p.m.