Wednesday, April 25, 2012

J is for Junk drawer

Yes, I have one or two.  A drawer where junk accumulates that I don't know what else to do with or is simply absorbed because I'm too lazy to put things where they're supposed to go.  As I was rumbling through my kitchen junk drawer searching through the bazillion pens to find one that still writes, I stopped to take a quick inventory of what it contained.

Amongst the mound of pens and pencils I found the following items: Keys (duplicates and some I have no idea what they open), screws, nails, six screwdrivers of various sizes, 13 pennies, a medal from one of the kid's sports games you wear around your neck, electronic cords that goes to some sort of technology, one tablecloth, progress reports and report cards, a 6 piece Cambridge Demitasse spoon set (never been used), an old cell phone, some pay stubs, and an unused condom.  I probably should explain that last one.  Now, don't get too excited.  It's for the ultrasound probes my husband uses with his ultrasound machines.  Oh, the things you stumble upon in the junk drawer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...