Thursday, May 3, 2012

R is for Reading

Reading.  My favorite pasttime.  Ever since I was a child I have loved to read.  I don't always get to read as much as I like, but now that the school year is coming to an end I find myself looking forward to my summer reading time.  I can stay up late and read, read, read. 

I stopped in the local bookstore this week browsing and looking at what's out there now.  I could spend hours in a bookstore.  I also love the fact that some genius decided to add a coffee shop inside the bookstore.  I get so distracted and lose track of time.  It's wonderful!

While, I do love reading on my Nook, I hope and pray that the paper book will never go away.  I still love them!  Books are, and always will be, a part of who I am.

As I think back on the books I've read in the past few years here are a few of my favorite.

1.   The Twilight Books (Breaking Dawn was my favorite)
2.   Dear John
3.   The Notebook
4.   My Sister's Keeper
5.   The Book Whisperer:  Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child
6.   3 Months to Your First 5K
7.   After Your First 5K
8.   Water For Elephants
9.   Deliver Us From Evil
10. Injustice For All

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...