Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Q is for Quittin' Time

It's 3:15 p.m., and it's quittin' time.  At least for today anyways.  After work I drove down to the nearest Starbucks to decompress.  A tall crumbled cookie frappucino and a piece of Very Berry coffee cake called my name.  There's just something about Starbucks that is so relaxing.  Oh yeah, could be the COFFEE!

A middle of the week afternoon coffee break was just the thing I craved today.  I know!  I didn't really need that Very Berry coffee cake, but every now and then I say what the heck and just do it!  Sometimes, you just have to forget the calories.  I'll make it up tomorrow on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...