Monday, August 1, 2011

Objective 1 Achieved!

I did it!!!  I met my first objective towards reaching my running goal:  To run 1/2 a mile without stopping.  After a month of gradually building up my endurance, I am finally at the point where I can follow the 3 month plan from a book I am reading.  Not bad for someone who has never ran before!

Another surprise this evening as I was out running.  I decided to go a different route than my usual.  I usually run up and down my street, but last week I decided to drive around my neighborhood and clock the distance in another direction. As I was out running, I found some other runners in my neighborhood. 

Now on to my next objective to run 1 mile without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...