Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: It was a blast!




It's amazing how quickly this year has flown by.  As I look back through my calendar I find that this year was filled with even more running moments.  I began the year as an official Moon Jogger and set a goal for myself to walk, jog, run, whatever it took to reach 500 miles.





After 3 virtual runs...

                                                                                      
                                                                    


2 learn to run classes (beginner and advanced) with the Red River Road Runners where I met some awesome new friends...


 


5 park runs...


                                  


Six 5K races (Shamrock, Holy Angels, Mudbug Madness, Riverside V with a PR, Benton 5K for Downs, and the Downtown Christmas run)...






One walk to cure Diabetes...



A 10K race and a PR...


And, my second half marathon with a PR (Space Coast)...



My goal was finally accomplished with PRs, bibs and medals added to my collection!



Along the way, I took a little time for some skiing in Vegas, a birthday in Aruba, and some sightseeing in New Orleans.



           


I also helped celebrate my grandmother's 100th birthday this year.





I am truly thankful and blessed for all the memories 2014 has left me with.  Here's to a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...