Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Professional Paperworker

It's auditing time for the special education department in my school system.  This is the time that new forms are added for us to do not at the beginning of the year, but the end of the year.  You would think that this time of year we would be wrapping things up with teaching.  Not in special ed.  You get to find out what paperwork should be done next, and it should be done ASAP! 

I think I'm going to add to my job description the following statement: Be able to fill out an enormous amount of forms for every single thing you do during the work day with a child.  If a form has not already been made for you then feel free to make up your own form! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Memories of 2019

     Some of my favorite memories of 2019 began with a trip to the Dominican Republic and ended with getting the opportunity to enjoy my you...